3.24.2011


Here is my preliminary drawing for Pinocchio!
I'd like to design some more elegant frames that mach the illustrations, but for now the rounded rectangle works. :D

__________________________________

On a side note, I am crazy when it comes to following blogs. I stalk them like crazy to constantly see what my friends and favorite artists are up to. A few months ago, a new blog was created which is run by a few of todays top illustrators. The blog, named Muddy Colors offers a lot of advice about the illustration world, personal processes to developing an illustration, and recently have begun doing critiques for those who are looking for professional input.

It's really a great source of information, and If you don't follow it already, you should. right now.


1 comment:

  1. yes sir, i'm bookmarking muddy colors now! and again, your drawing is lovely. ^_^

    ReplyDelete