4.28.2011



I can't even begin to explain how busy and stressful these past few weeks have been! I have definitely been pushed to my limits in patience and overall dedication to my work. As the end of my senior year quickly approaches, I have been working long hours finishing projects, assembling my portfolio and writing TONS of papers. Even with the lack of time I still give my illustrations everything I can offer. I continue to find ways to develop them into an even stronger and more personal style than the last, and it is always a rewarding experience.

The above are some progress shots of one of my last illustrations as a CCAD student! It will serve as a promotional piece that suggests what viewers will find in my body of work.
Nothing like playing with sidewalk chalk in the shade on a nice sunny day. I really like how it is turning out so far. Should be done later today!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment